This recipe uses leftovers from this goat birria stew
- 1 pack of ramen noodles
- 1 ½ cups of broth from the stew
- ½ cup of water
- ½ - 1 cup of left-over shredded goat meat from the stew
- 1-2 eggs
- 1 – green onion, chopped
- Fresh cilantro
- Sour cream
- Tortillas on the side
- Reheat the broth, water, meat and the white part of the green onion in a pot, mix to combine. Heat to a boil, then reduce to a simmer on low
- While that pot is heating, in a second pot, heat water to a boil.
- Crack the egg(s) and slowly slide into the same pot. As the egg white sets, turn off the heat.
- In the second pot cook the noodles as the instructions say on the package. Once complete, drain.
- Transfer the reheated stew and eggs into a bowl. Add the noodles.
- Top with an additional topping, such as cilantro, lime, cheese, sour cream, green onion tops